Badger Daylighting Corp. Operations Supervisor- Riverside, CA in Riverside, California
Badger Daylighting is seeking an Operations Supervisor to work in our Riverside, CA location. The Operations Supervisor reports to the Area Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the safety, field and new hire, for example onboarding, aspects of the business.
- Assist with dispatching units and schedule projects on a daily basis.
- Communicate with clients, with a customer service focus on a daily basis.
- Assist with project related biddings and proposal.
- Supports and improved business development on a daily basis.
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork (Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs).
- Ensure that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
- Deliver of material to the units in the field if required.
- Assist and support with monthly safety meeting which includes preparing the agenda.
Perform daily onsite safety inspections.
Previous experience required in one of the following areas:
o Vacuum, Pump Trucks
o Commercial Underground Construction
o Oil and Gas
o Underground Utility
o Equipment Rental
o Trucking / Fleet Management
- Valid CDL preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required, with a preference for Oracle or similar system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position will need to be a team leader and the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
Physical Demands Requirements (For US Postings Only)
- Must be able to hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Must be cleared to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
(US) Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check, MVR history, drug and alcohol test, physical (DOT & Non- DOT), and a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE). We also require supervisory references and education verification.
CDN) Will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check, driver’s abstract review and drug and alcohol test. We also require supervisory references and education verification.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting, and its parent company Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd. (TSX:BDGI), is North America’s largest provider of non-destructive excavating services. We work for contractors and facility owners in a broad range of infrastructure industries, including energy generation, electricity and natural gas transmission networks, roads and highways, telecommunications, water and sewage treatment and general municipal infrastructure.
Our key technology is the Badger HydrovacTM, which is used primarily for safe excavation around critical infrastructure and in congested underground conditions. The Badger Hydrovac uses a pressurized water stream to liquefy the soil cover, which is then removed with a powerful vacuum system and deposited into a storage tank. Badger manufactures and designs our truck-mounted hydrovac units, giving us the opportunity to incorporate feedback from our hydrovac operators into existing and future design and manufacturing processes.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.
Organization: *Badger Daylighting Corp
Title: Operations Supervisor- Riverside, CA
Requisition ID: 211012
Badger Daylighting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.